Wednesday 9 July 2014

Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Getting Pregnant

Pregnancy rumors are constantly flying in Hollywood, so it comes as no surprise that Khloé Kardashian doesn't let them affect her anymore.

However, it didn't come so easy at first.  The reality star opened up to People magazine about the continuous "baby bump" rumors while attending an Operation Shower event in New Jersey on Monday, donating clothing form the Kardashian Kids collection to new mothers whose loves one are deployed.


"I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!" The newly-turned 30-year-old said.  "I used to get offended, like, 'Do I look fat today?' or 'Why are they saying that?' But they just say it."

She also added, "Before I was like, 'Do I have a baby bump?  Is my belly sticking out?' But no."

However, that doesn't mean that one day the rumors won't be true.  In fact, Khloé often speaks of her desire to get pregnant on Keeping Up With the Kardashians and still hopes that will happen.

She told the publication, "I mean, one day the rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows?  Until then it is what it is."

True that, girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...