Saturday 19 July 2014

Cameron Diaz talks about her butt crack on Chelsea Lately



Diaz held nothing back while promoting her new film ‘Sex Tape’.

Cameron Diaz is not afraid to talk about anything, apparently. This week she appeared on Chelsea Lately and was not shy when it came time to talk about her butt to butt crack ratio and how it is good.

The 41-year-old actress is on the promotion path to spread the word about her new movie, Sex Tape. In it she stars alongside How I Met Your Mother‘s Jason Segel. The two play a married couple who have lost the passion in the bedroom and decide to spice things up by making a sex tape. Things go awry when instead of being deleted, it’s sent up into the cloud to all their friends and family. In between trying to make sure no one sees it, Diaz and Segel reveal a lot of their selves – which Diaz did not mind.

She said on Lately, “I don’t consider it nudity – it’s just my butt. You’ve seen my butt, I wear really small bikinis and small pants, so at some point, if you’ve seen pictures of me, you have either seen the top of my butt or the bottom of my butt.”

Later she added, “You get to see the actual butt crack-to-butt ratio. I’ve never actually seen it from that perspective because I’m in front of it so I got to see it for the first time and I was like, ‘Oh, not a bad ratio!’”

When it came time to discuss the sex scenes for the movie Diaz said, “It wasn’t a vanity project … most of the stuff we are doing is really embarrassing and unattractive, that’s why our characters wanted it to be a tape that we didn’t want people to see.”

Sex Tape is in theaters now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...