Thursday 24 July 2014

Justin Bieber teases 11 new songs on Instagram, tweets he had 'great night in the studio'

The pop star debuted some new music on social media Wednesday, with all the video clips filmed in a recording studio.

 Justin Bieber is such a tease — when it comes to releasing new music.

The pop star uploaded new music on Instagram Wednesday, adding 11 short video clips to his social media account in the span of an hour.

Bieber shows off a range of sounds in the clips, from acoustic guitar tracks to R&B-esque ballads to upbeat numbers with hip hop overtones.

One track should pique the interest of those invested in his relationship with Selena Gomez, since at the moment the two seem to be taking a break from their on-again, off-again romance.

“Should I say I’ll go / Do I let her know / Don’t want to lose control / Things I would tell her / That I’m moving on ...” Bieber sings on the track.

The 20-year-old hasn’t released an album since 2013’s music compilation “Journals,” so many Beliebers were ecstatic to hear new music from their favorite artist.

“Omggg I can't wait to these songs to come out,” one fan wrote on his Instagram post.

“Oh my lord this is gonna be so amazing,” wrote another.

All the Instagram videos were filmed in a recording studio and the “Baby” singer noted on Twitter Wednesday night that he had a “great night in the studio.”

Perhaps buoyed by his fans’ reaction to his new tracks, the next day he simply tweeted, “I love music.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...