Friday 8 August 2014

Clydebank girl's beauty queen dream

A CLYDEBANK cutie is hoping to be crowned queen of the catwalk after recently becoming hooked on beauty pageants.

This weekend Hardgate stunner Lauren Munn is set to take to the stage as part of the Face of The Globe Scotland regional heats which could see her selected for the final event at Disneyland Paris.

The kind-hearted 22-year-old beauty salon worker is also helping to raise funds for the Rainbow Child Foundation — a non-profit organisation which helps underprivileged children throughout the world.

Lauren told the Post: “The pageants themselves are so much fun and the girls are all so friendly and help each other backstage. It’s a real confidence booster and I would recommend it to anyone who has ever considered it.

“The organisers are always on hand to offer advice and guidance. I am quite new to this but I am having so much fun and it is so addictive. My family and friends have been really supportive throughout and come along to support me at events, which is fantastic, especially when I hear them all cheering as I come on stage.

“Once you have finished one pageant, you just can’t wait till the next.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...