Friday 8 August 2014

Tamara Beckwith Veroni's beauty secrets


The stylish gallerist reminisces on her beauty inspirations

Rather oddly I remember being fascinated by a spiritual type of lady at my primary-school summer fête in Kew. She had made all sorts of lotions and potions out of rose petals, lavender, gardenias and essential oils. All very magical to my young mind. I was at her stall for hours trying them, but the best part was she wrapped up purchases in silver-foil packages. It was the late 1970s - all very bohemian. I subscribed to a make-up club at boarding-school. A monthly shipment arrived and I slapped it all on!


READ - Wonder Oil Serum by Sanctuary Spa, tried and tested
 
I adhered to old-school glamour. I'm blessed with my mother's fabulous skin and have always had a low-maintenance skincare routine. My mother was religious in putting on Clarins and Lancôme - the slightest smell of either of those makes me think of her.

Now I do not obsess about what I haven't got but focus on what I have, and I look after my skin with L'Occitane's Divine Cream.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...