Wednesday 6 August 2014

Fashion spy: Victoria Beckham has a lovely classic style, Michelle Keegan's beautiful but her style can look a bit cheap

Our reporter checks out the style in Belfast city center and finds plenty of stylish people out and about.

Suzi Campbell (23)

Marketing assistant, Killinchy

Wore what? Jacket, £25, Matalan; top, £7,|Primark; skirt, £20, New Look; shoes, £25, |Marks & Spencer; bag, £250, Michael Kors.

Why? I need to be very smart for work so normally I would be a little more colourful. I don't like green though as it really doesn’t really suit my colouring.

Why? Victoria Beckham has a lovely classic style, and I think Michelle Keegan's beautiful but her style can sometimes look a bit cheap.

    Monthly spend £300

Grace McPhilemy (25)

Teacher, London

Wore what? Jacket, £25, Peacocks; top, £28 and jeggings, £22, both from River Island; trainers, Australian market, £10; bag, £30, H&M.

Why? My style is casual but not too preppy and I normally go for darker colours. I don't like|seeing people with really obvious knicker lines or showing off their pants.

Who? I love Blake Lively's style because she always manages to look good effortlessly. Helen Flanagan is a bit of a poser, though.

    Monthly spend £100

Christine O'Hara (27)

Bank worker, Belfast

Wore what? Jacket, £19, pumps, £8, both from Primark; blouse, £15, jeans, £35, bag, £25, all from River Island.

Why? I like embellishment, colours and patterns in my choice of outfit, but I can’t stand to see people wearing clothes just because they're trendy. You should make your own style!

Who? Kim Kardashian has a good look with nice clean lines, but Lady Gaga’s style is just awful.

    Monthly spend £150

Ciara Strang (23)

Student, Ballymoney

Wore what? Shirt, £20, H&M; skirt, £35, boots, £69, and bag, £20, all from Topshop.

Why? My style is casual and I often wear skirts to show off my legs. I wouldn’t wear Crocs as they're so unflattering.

Who? Kate Moss always looks nice and laidback, but I don't like Helena Bonham Carter's style because she can go a bit over the top.

    Monthly spend £250

Julie Nicholl (21)

Student, Magherafelt

Wore what? Cardigan, £10, Tesco; top, £45, Superdry; jeans, £35, Gas; sandals, £35, Aldo; bag, £20, Guess.

Why? My style is casual and I wear a lot of white lacy tops. I don't like tracksuits and baggy tops, though.

Who? Kate Middleton has a nice, simple style. Nicki Minaj is a little bizarre-looking at times.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...